Working for the BAM Nuttall – Carney have completed the prefabrication and installation for 50 number cill beams for an Atomic Weapons Facility.
- Project completion date: 16th September 2022
- Form of contract NEC: Option B
- Total value: £250k
Carney have been praised for the workmanship of the site team allowing client engineering team to focus on programme and progress management. The client is happy to recommend Carney Construction on future works and is currently discussing future packages, summary of development:
- Zero Harm achieved.
- Full construction support available including design engagment, temporary works designs and construction.
- Vibration monitoring and innovative solutions to reduce risk.
- Specialist plant able to provide peace of mind when working around critical services.
- Co-ordinating site operations around COVID safe measures to remove delay and improve programme.